Harvest Food Safety standard practices lead the way to predictable, repeatable results.
Your Compliance Requirements Are What Keep Our Experts Up At Night
Harvest can provide the roadmap to help your business transition to the SQF-BRC Level you require. We help with either Level I and II SQF Validation audits as well as BRC audits.
- Best standard practices (inspection and/or quality standardization)
- Getting you to set strategic goals and meet benchmark standards
- Implementation of standards in your company to launch you into compliance and able to compete for larger retail clients like Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger and Costco.
We have extensive experience in:
- Baking (traditional hand shop to high speed manufacturing)
- Gluten Free
- Cookies, fried pies, english muffins, cake muffins, cakes, cream-filled sweet goods, donuts
- Confectionery (chocolate enrobed products, fondants, toffee, caramel)
- Wholesale distribution
The Harvest team works with you to create a system to comply with standards from:
- FDA CGMP
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Food Defense/Security plans
- SQF / BRC Compliance Programs
Programs and training built around standard regulations for food producers across the supply chain.
Developed process for enabling Food Safety and Quality adhering to SQF program levels.
Written practices, procedures, and standard process to consistency produce safe food.
Governmental compliance practices and interpretation to ensure proper Food Safety.
Internal and Customer audit controls and processes for monitoring food production.
Monitoring and Check points across the Raw Material, Manufacturing and Sales processes.